Soy Milk Chicken Somen – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Soy Milk Chicken Somen using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soy Milk Chicken Somen
- Prepare 4 of bunches Somen or fresh ramen noodles.
- You need 1 of Chicken breast.
- You need 2 of Myoga ginger.
- You need 8 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- It’s 2 of Umeboshi.
- It’s 500 ml of Water.
- You need 200 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chinese soup stock.
- Prepare 1 of Ground sesame seeds.
Soy Milk Chicken Somen Step By Step
- Bring water to a boil in a pot and boil the chicken. Once boiled, shock in a bowl of cold water, drain, and set aside.
- Julienne the shiso and myoga ginger. Remove the seeds from the umeboshi and mince to a paste.
- Put the soy milk into the water you had boiled the chicken in and season with salt and Chinese soup stock. Chill the broth if you prefer, or warm it up.
- Transfer the noodles to a plate and top with the chicken, myoga ginger, and shiso. Pour the soup on top and scatter white sesame seeds on top. Finally, add the umeboshi.