Shrimp Mozambique – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp Mozambique using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Mozambique
- It’s 1/2 can of Beer.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 of Fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Hot sauce.
- It’s 1 of Fresh garlic.
- It’s 1 of Veg oil.
- It’s 2 packages of Goya seasoning for shrimp.
- It’s 4 lb of Shrimp.
- It’s 6 3/4 tbsp of Butter.
Shrimp Mozambique Step By Step
- Season shrimp with garlic powder and lemon juice. And salt. In a bowl for about 10 minutes
- Then take oil and warm it up in frying pan. Add 2-3 cloves of garlic chopped fine.
- Once shrimp is cooked add Goya. Beer and more garlic. Let it simmer.
- Then add butter and hot sauce. Once butter is melted. It is done.
- Serve with fries ore rice. And enjoy!!!! It's so yummy!!!