Sundubu Jjigae (Korean Soft Tofu Stew) – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Sundubu Jjigae (Korean Soft Tofu Stew) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sundubu Jjigae (Korean Soft Tofu Stew)
- Prepare 800 ml of Chicken soup stock.
- You need 1 tsp of Gochujang.
- You need 1 block of Tofu.
- It’s 50 grams of Manila clams.
- Prepare 1/2 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- It’s 80 grams of Oysters.
- Prepare 2 of Ocellated octopus.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 of portion Ramen noodles.
- It’s of Dadaegi (Korean chili paste).
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Korean chili peppers (fine ground).
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 of thumb Grated ginger.
Sundubu Jjigae (Korean Soft Tofu Stew) Step By Step
- Wash the oysters with salt and katakuriko. Refer to https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147239-how-to-prepare-oysters
- Remove the sand and salt from the clams. Refer to
- Add all the ingredients for "Dadaegi (Korean flavored chili paste)" into an earthenware pot (donabe), and stir-fry over low heat without burning until fragrant. Add the chicken soup stock.
- Dissolve in the gochujang. Add the tofu, shimeji mushrooms, and clams, then simmer.
- Add the octopus and oysters, and simmer. When the oysters are cooked through, drop in the egg yolk, and you're done.
- After you eat all the vegetables and seafood, add noodles or rice to the soup. It's delicious!