Caribbean Shrimp Avocado – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Caribbean Shrimp Avocado using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caribbean Shrimp Avocado
- It’s 1 large of avocado.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Shrimp.
- It’s 1 of as needed Onions.
- It’s 1 of as needed Red sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Yellow sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Orange sweet pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Grace jerk seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 dash of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Powdered garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of White vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
Caribbean Shrimp Avocado Step By Step
- Thaw shrimp
- Add vinegar, lemon juice, black pepper, jerk seasoning, Cajun seasoning, and garlic powder to the shrimp
- Mix until all shrimp is evenly seasoned
- Add coconut oil to hot pan and sautée onions and sweet peppers
- Add seasoned shrimp and sautée until tender
- Cut avocado in half and remove seed
- Pour shrimp mix into avocado pit