Curry Shrimp by Pam… – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Curry Shrimp by Pam… using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curry Shrimp by Pam…
- You need 20 of pcs shrimp clean and devined.
- You need 1 small of onion cut it long.
- Prepare 1 of big tomato peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of of finely chopped fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk (fresh or in can what you have in hand).
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 of salt&black pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cummin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of chopped cilantro.
Curry Shrimp by Pam… Instructions
- in a saucepan heat oil over medium heat onion in cooked for about 8 min adding garlic and ginger stir add cumin,turmeric,chili flakes cook about a min or so add tomato and coconut milk season with salt and pepper bring to a boil simmer for about 8 min uncovered add shrimp and cilantro cover untill shrimp are cooked like 5 or so stir in lemon.serve over rice!!