shrimp with sesame seeds & honey – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have shrimp with sesame seeds & honey using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of shrimp with sesame seeds & honey
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/3 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 3 tsp of garlic minced.
- You need 12 medium of shrimp.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour.
shrimp with sesame seeds & honey Step By Step
- clean shimp properly.
- dry them with kitchen towel and marinate those shrimps with 1 table spoon of cornflour.
- saute sesame seeds in a pan.
- take another bowl and mix all purpose flour , courn flour , salt , black pepper flakes , 2 tablespoon oil & lemon juice. mix them with water and make a batter.
- heat oil in a pan. then put those shrimps one by one in that pan after coating those with that batter.
- fry them till their color change to golden.
- bring those out and put in kitchen tissue.
- now in that pan fry minced garlic. give honey after those garlic become golden. be careful honey must not turn in caramel
- when honey will become little hot than put those fried shrimps in that honey and give red pepper flakes , little amount of salt.
- after 2/3 minutes turnoff the gas. spread sesame seeds on that curry.
- serve hot and enjoy