Randa's Baked Shrimp – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Randa's Baked Shrimp using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Randa's Baked Shrimp
- It’s 2 of Bags Lg shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt, pepper, hot sauce, garlic powder & toni's seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of old bay seasoning, italian seasoning & lemon juice.
Randa's Baked Shrimp Instructions
- Wash shrimp( clean and devein if you don't want the shells)
- In large bowl combine all seasonings with shrimp and mix well
- place in desired dish and bake in oven for 35-40 mins @ 400°F. or until pink
- Eat & Enjoy!!… P.S. if u want to jazz up ur presentation some thinly sliced lemons with either some fresh parsley, thyme, rosemary or mint will really make your shrimp look as good as they taste!!!