Mimi's Creamy Pasta Salad – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Mimi's Creamy Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mimi's Creamy Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box of Rotini Pasta.
- Prepare 1 packages of Powdered Ranch Dressing Mix.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- You need 1 of purple onion.
- You need 1 packages of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 box of frozen peas.
- It’s 1 can of baby shrimp (optional).
Mimi's Creamy Pasta Salad Step By Step
- Cook pasta el dente according to direction. Throw box of peas in with the noodles to cook.
- Prepare Ranch Dressing according to directions and set in fridge.
- Chop Tomato, cucumber, red onion. Cube the cheddar cheese. Use as much or little red onion to your taste.
- When pasta is done drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, veggies/cheese and dressing. Mix well and salt and pepper to taste.