Prawn, chilli and avocado pasta salad – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Prawn, chilli and avocado pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prawn, chilli and avocado pasta salad
- You need 300 g of pasta.
- Prepare 1 of ripe avocado (diced).
- You need 150 g of fresh prawns.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of For the marie rose sauce.
- It’s 200 ml of mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- It’s Squeeze of lemon juice.
Prawn, chilli and avocado pasta salad Step By Step
- Cook pasta until soft, rinse thoroughly and allow to cool
- Mix all sauce ingredients together
- Mix everything together season to taste and refrigerate for 1 hour