Udon Noodle Soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Udon Noodle Soup using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Udon Noodle Soup
- It’s 1 packages of udon noodles (Japanese).
- It’s 1 Cube of chicken bullion.
- You need 1 of small Package stir fri vegetables or use fresh snow peas onion. Broccoli red bell pepper mushrooms.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of Fresh or frozen shrimp 4-6 large.
- You need 1/2 Strip of steak cooked and sliced thinly.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sun Bird Thai yellow curry seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy or teriyaki sauce.
Udon Noodle Soup Instructions
- In 2 quart sauce pan add water, noodles, bouillon add onions and bring to rolling boil reduce heat stirring gently add sliced vegetables 🥒 boil another two to three min add cooked steak and add shrimp 🍤 cook until shrimp turns pink remove from heat and serve