Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta
- Prepare 1 box of Fettucini.
- It’s 2 packages of Precooked grilled chicken breast slices.
- Prepare 1 lb of Steamed Shrimp w/ Old Bay (Grochery store made to save time).
- It’s 3 of Bell Peppers (thin sliced) (your choice of color).
- It’s 1 of Heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 8 oz of Sour cream.
- You need 4 oz of Soft Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Jerk Seasoning (Add as much or as little as you desire).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Italian Seasoning (Add as much or as little as you desire).
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Rosemary.
- You need 1/3 tbsp of Turmeric (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Ground Ginger (optional).
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Flax Seed (optional).
Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta Instructions
- Cook noodles until they are half cooked. Then drain water.
- Mix in all ingredients with the noodles (minus the shrimp). Cook on medium until chicken is tender and bell peppers are soft.
- Add shrimp as a topping to your plate.
- ENJOY!!! Oh and post your pics!