Stirfry Lemon Pepper Chicken & Shrimp Lomein – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Stirfry Lemon Pepper Chicken & Shrimp Lomein using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stirfry Lemon Pepper Chicken & Shrimp Lomein
- You need 4 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of Cut chicken breasts.
- It’s of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground ginger.
- It’s 1 packages of Cooked Shrimp (12 oz).
- You need 1 box of Spaghetti noodles (16 oz).
- Prepare 1 bunch of Divided Raw Brocolli.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced Red pepper.
- You need 1 of Sliced Green pepper.
- It’s 1 of Sliced Yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 stick of Sliced Carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cut Cabbage (optional).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Soy sauce.
Stirfry Lemon Pepper Chicken & Shrimp Lomein Step By Step
- Add 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to skillet/pan. Add cut chicken breasts to heated pan. Add lemon pepper seasoning, garlic powder (to taste), and 2 tablespoons of ground ginger. Let cook until tender or to your preference of texture. When done remove from skillet/pan. Don't discard the juices.
- Put to boil the box of spaghetti noodles until tender. Once done remove to strainer.
- In the same skillet/pan with the leftover juices from the chicken, Stirfry your cooked shrimp with all your sliced peppers, cabbage, carrots, divided raw brocolli. Dash some lemon pepper seasoning and garlic powder to taste. Add additional olve oil as needed. Once done you can add your chicken.
- In another skillet/pan. Add 1/2 cup of soy sauce and some olive oil. You can add soy sauce as needed. Add your cooked noodles, and all your cooked ingredients you had previously stir fry. Toss and mix until your preference. All Done!!!