Jambalaya w/sausage, shrimp and ham – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Jambalaya w/sausage, shrimp and ham using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jambalaya w/sausage, shrimp and ham
- Prepare 1 packages of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 packages of shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 packages of ham steak.
- It’s 1/2 large of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1 can of diced tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cajun spice.
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 box of chicken stock.
Jambalaya w/sausage, shrimp and ham Instructions
- Slice smoke sausage in half and dice in smaller pieces
- Dice ham into small cube pieces
- Dice onions and peppers in small cube pieces.
- In large pot add 2 tablespoon of oil and cook sausage and ham. When the sausage and ham are browned, add onions and peppers and garlic and stir until onions are transparent.
- Add rice, chicken stock, shimp and all spices.Drain juice from tomato can and add the tomatoes. (You can add more spices if u desire)
- Close lid and let cook until rice is tender.