cajun pineapple chicken and shrimp – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook cajun pineapple chicken and shrimp using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of cajun pineapple chicken and shrimp
- Prepare 3 of chicken breast (cubed).
- You need 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cajun season.
- Prepare 1/2 of pineapple.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 small of red onion.
- You need 1 lb of shrimp.
cajun pineapple chicken and shrimp Step By Step
- add olive oil to medium high heat pan
- add pineapples and brown sugar until brown sugar melts
- one brown sugar melts immediately add butter
- while that's cooking season chicken and shrimp together with Cajun season, and chili powder
- in pineapple mix add garluc and red onion until translucent
- add seasoned chicken and shrimp
- add chicken broth turn heat down and simmer for about 15 or until liquid is syrupy
- season with salt