Oven Shrimp Boil – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Oven Shrimp Boil using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Shrimp Boil
- It’s 2 lbs of Peeled and de-veined shrimp.
- You need 1 lb of Andouille sausage.
- You need 1 pkg of Frozen corn nibblers (Green Giant).
- It’s 12 of Red potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
- You need to taste of Tony Chachere's Cajun Seasoning.
- You need of Dipping sauce:.
- You need 1/2 stick of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Oven Shrimp Boil Step By Step
- Line a large casserole dish with foil, add cut ingredients plus shrimp
- Cut frozen corn into 2 in wide pieces, cut Andouille sausage into 1 inch pieces, cut red potatoes into 1 inch chunks (you can leave the peel on).
- Add Olive oil and Tony's seasoning to taste (I use a lot) and toss ingredients. Place pats of butter on top of mixed ingredients and cover with foil.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 2 hours
- For Dipping sauce, melt butter in microwave about 90 seconds. Then mix in other ingredients. Put back in microwave for another 30 seconds to marry seasonings.
- Serve, dip, enjoy!