Prawn Roast – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Prawn Roast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prawn Roast
- You need 500 gm of Prawns.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Kashmiri chilli Powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 of Medium size Onion finely chopped.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need leaves of Curry.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 Tsp of Spicy Chilli Powder.
Prawn Roast Instructions
- Marinate the Prawns In turmeric,1/2 tsp Kashmiri chilli, Salt and ginger garlic paste and few curry leaves for 15 min
- In a pan add coconut oil 2/3 tbsp add curry leaves and then add the prawns cook till cooked. Let it get little roast and remove from pan
- In same pan add oil if required add the chopped onion and curry leaves and sauté till soft and color changes,then add ginger garlic paste sauté till raw smell goes. Add the dry spices with normal chilli powder and salt to taste.
- Then add the prawns and cook till all spices are mixed in prawns and serve. Pls adjust the spices accordingly.