Chicken & Shrimp LoMein – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chicken & Shrimp LoMein using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken & Shrimp LoMein
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 lb of cut, clean, & devein shrimp.
- You need 1 of napa cabbage.
- It’s 1 of sliced onion.
- You need 1 of head of chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 3 of stalks of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of chopped bella mushrooms.
- You need 5 clove of chopped garlic.
- It’s 3 1/2 tsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1 box of linguine noodles.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 cup of ginger soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
Chicken & Shrimp LoMein Instructions
- Heat wok with oil, ginger, garlic until golden brown. Boil linguine 🍜.
- Add chicken until cooked
- Add shrimp until cooked
- Remove all meats from wok.
- Add all vegetables to the wok and stir until cooked (transparent).
- Remove vegetables from wok
- Add drained linguine noodles and soy sauce to wok and stir.
- Add all remaining ingredients and sauces to wok and toss until ingredients are beautifully blended.
- Enjoy! Yum!