Shrimp flavored rice – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp flavored rice using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp flavored rice
- You need 2 cups of rice.
- It’s of Your favorite trio of sauteed veggies. Mine were.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Tomato.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Eevo.
- Prepare of Chicken consummé.
- It’s of Ground dried shrimp look in Hispanic section.
- It’s of Salt n pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red salsa or to your preference.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
Shrimp flavored rice Step By Step
- Saute all veggies and seasoning in pan
- Join in the rice to toast and saute in the butter and olive oil.
- Once rice is opaque blend in the salsa with all the combined ingredients.
- While on med high heat add water stir once. Cover turn down to med low n let simmer 20 min
- The dried ground shrimp powder is a very strong flavor so start with a tablespoon and taste the broth until the strength is to your liking. Papi likes strong pronounced flavors so I used about 3 tablespoon. But that's way too much for me😆