Skillet creamy garlic shrimp – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Skillet creamy garlic shrimp using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skillet creamy garlic shrimp
- It’s 1 of # shrimp, peeled.
- You need 12 oz of fettucine.
- You need 4 T of butter.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 C of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 T of parsley, chopped.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- It’s of Red pepper flakes, optional.
- It’s 1 T of lemon juice.
Skillet creamy garlic shrimp Instructions
- Cook the pasta according to the package. Drain and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in garlic, red peppers, and paprika and cook about 2 minutes. Add the cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer, stirring occasionally until slightly thickened, about 4 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and shrimp and cook until they are firm, about 5 minutes. Add the pasta, parmesan and 1 tsp of salt. Toss all together to coat everything. Sprinkle with parsley and pepper flakes.