Chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chicken Noodle Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of small, white onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of large, yellow carrot, grated.
- Prepare 2 of Love Taste Co. Chicken bone broth pods.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- You need 2 of pre-cooked chicken breasts, shredded.
- Prepare 2 portions of straight to wok noodles.
- You need 1 tsp of coconut flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander.
- It’s Pinch of anise.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and black pepper.
Chicken Noodle Soup Instructions
- Soften the onion and carrot in a pan with the butter.
- Dissolve chicken broth pods into boiled water and add to pan.
- Shred chicken breasts and add to pan, followed by coconut flakes and spices.
- Bring to a rolling boil and turn down heat.
- Add straight to wok noodles to the pan.
- Simmer for a further 3 minutes, then serve.