Shrimp Alfredo sauce – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp Alfredo sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo sauce
- It’s 1 pound of cooked small shrimp.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 c of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 Tbsp of flour.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 1 of small pinch crushed red pepper (opinional).
Shrimp Alfredo sauce Instructions
- In sauce pan melt butter on medium low heat then whisk in flour
- Then add the milk then let boil 2-5 mins
- Then add cheese then simmer and reduce the heat to low
- Then add salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped the shrimp and remove the tails
- Then add to the sauce cook it for a couple of seconds to heat the shrimp
- You can add anything type of pasta
- Then serve and enjoy 😉
- You can use chicken or steak.