Shrimp Alfredo – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp Alfredo using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo
- You need 1 bag of of shrimp.
- It’s 1 cup of mushroom.
- You need 1 cup of red/green peppers.
- It’s 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 box of Bow noodles.
- You need 1 tbsp of blackened seasoning.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of blackened.
- It’s 1 of bag shredded 4 cheese.
Shrimp Alfredo Step By Step
- Boil noodles| Sauté shrimp in butter until fully pink| Sauté vegetables in better until translucent|
- Oil pan with olive oil until hot| Mix together heavy cream, Parmesan, and seasonings| Add to pan on medium high| Mix well until there's a creamy substance|
- Add shrimp to cream| Once heated thoroughly mix all remaining ingredients|
- Heat oven to 350°F| Transfer Pasta into an oven pan| Sprinkle shredded four cheese on top| Let cook for 10 minutes uncovered| And serve!!