Dried Shrimp Paste Sambal – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Dried Shrimp Paste Sambal using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dried Shrimp Paste Sambal
- Prepare 6 of shallots.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of thumb-size piece Belacan, toasted.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried small shrimp, fried/roasted.
- It’s 5 of red chillis.
- Prepare 1 of cayenne peppers.
- You need 1 of tomatoes, cut lengthwise.
- It’s 1 of lime, use the juice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of sugar (to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (to taste).
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Dried Shrimp Paste Sambal Step By Step
- Saute shallot, garlic, tomato, red chili and cayenne pepper until all wilted.
- Remove and add Belacan and sugar, then mash/grind until smooth half.
- Add fried shrimp and salt, adjust the taste.
- Stir until well blended, and add the lemon juice.
- Ready to be served.