Shrimp Tempura Onigiri (Rice Ball) – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp Tempura Onigiri (Rice Ball) using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Tempura Onigiri (Rice Ball)
- Prepare of Frozen shrimp for Tempura.
- It’s of Tempura flour.
- You need 1 bowl of cooked rice.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of Nori.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Dashi powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 50 ml of water.
Shrimp Tempura Onigiri (Rice Ball) Step By Step
- Frozen shrimp
- Tempura flour
- Mix tempura flour with water and put 1 ice cube.
- Fry shrimp
- Mix Tempura sauce ingredients
- On plastic film put rice and shrimp tempura with sauce
- Make Onigiri form with wrapping film.
- Put salt to taste
- Cover Onigiri with nori