Fragrant Sauteed Sakura Shrimp and Vegetables – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Fragrant Sauteed Sakura Shrimp and Vegetables using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fragrant Sauteed Sakura Shrimp and Vegetables
- Prepare 30 grams of Asparagus.
- You need 20 grams of Onion.
- It’s 2 grams of Sakura shrimp – tiny dried shrimp.
- You need 1 grams of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 2 grams of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 grams of Chicken soup stock granules.
- It’s 1/10 grams of Salt.
- You need 1/100 grams of Pepper.
Fragrant Sauteed Sakura Shrimp and Vegetables Instructions
- Cut the asparagus diagonally to a thickness of 1 cm. Julienne the onion. Re-hydrate the shiitake mushrooms and julienne.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the asparagus, onion, sakura shrimp, and shiitake mushrooms together.
- Add the chicken soup stock granules, salt, and pepper to season.