Tempura Crumbs with Dried Shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Tempura Crumbs with Dried Shrimp using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tempura Crumbs with Dried Shrimp
- You need 5 grams of Dried shrimp.
- You need 40 grams of Plain flour.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of Ice cube.
Tempura Crumbs with Dried Shrimp Step By Step
- Lightly dry roast the dried shrimp in a frying pan until crisp.
- Lightly grind the dried shrimp with a mortar and pestle.
- Combine the dried shrimp, flour, and water, and briefly mix. Lumps are fine. Add the ice cube to chill the batter.
- In a wide frying pan, add about 1 cm of oil, and heat to 180°C. Pour the batter into the oil through a slotted spoon. Be careful of the spattering oil.
- Deep fry to a crisp, drain onto a paper towel, then it's done!
- Scatter on okonomiyaki!.
- Or on Takoyaki!. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156413-crisp-and-creamy-osaka-style-seafood-takoyaki