Fluffy Ganmodoki Tofu Fritters with Sakura Shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Fluffy Ganmodoki Tofu Fritters with Sakura Shrimp using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Ganmodoki Tofu Fritters with Sakura Shrimp
- You need 1 block of Tofu.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1/2 small of Onion.
- Prepare 5 of Green beans.
- You need 1 of handful Sakura shrimp.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need of Oil for deep frying.
- It’s 1 of Canola Oil.
Fluffy Ganmodoki Tofu Fritters with Sakura Shrimp Instructions
- Drain the excess water from the tofu very well.
- Finely chop the carrot.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Cut the green beans into small pieces.
- Combine the carrot, onion and green beans into a bowl.
- Add the drained Step 5 tofu and katakuriko and blend well.
- Add the sakura shrimp to Step 6 and mix well.
- Drop bite-size spoonfuls Step 7 into hot oil.
- Deep-fry for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Eat with tempura dipping sauce or ponzu ♪ I recommend adding ginger to the sauce ☆
- If you use silken tofu, the batter will be a bit looser, so add more katakuriko until it's firm enough, adjusting the amount as you mix. I personally prefer making the fritters with silken tofu because they turn out very light and fluffy.
- This is also delicious with chopped shiso leaves instead of green beans.