Chicken And Shells Soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chicken And Shells Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken And Shells Soup
- You need 2 box of 32 oz. broth (I used chicken and vegi).
- Prepare 1 cup of Carrots (diced).
- It’s 1 large of 1/2 onion diced.
- It’s 1 box of 16 oz. Small shell noodles.
- You need 1 lb of 1/2 rotisserie chicken (saves time😉).
- Prepare 8 oz of Mushrooms (diced).
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Kale, stems removed and sliced.
- It’s 1 of Pepper and celery salt.
- You need 1 of as needed Water.
Chicken And Shells Soup Instructions
- Shred your chicken.
- Place all ingredients in large pot.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Let everything cook and simmer together until noodles are done (you may need to add a little water).
- Season with celery salt and pepper.