Chewy Daikon Mochi Made in a Frying Pan – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chewy Daikon Mochi Made in a Frying Pan using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chewy Daikon Mochi Made in a Frying Pan
- You need 300 grams of Daikon radish.
- Prepare 3 of Green onions.
- You need 2 slice of Ham.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sakura shrimp.
- It’s 80 grams of Joshinko (or rice flour).
- You need 1 tsp of Chinese soup stock paste.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Ponzu.
- It’s 1 of Chunky ra-yu.
Chewy Daikon Mochi Made in a Frying Pan Instructions
- Grate the daikon radish. Cut the green onions into thin round slices and finely chop the ham.
- In a bowl, combine the grated daikon radish with the liquid and add the joshinko. Add the rest of the ingredients from Step 1, the sakura shirmp and salt. Add the Chinese soup stock paste and mix well.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, and ladle the batter from Step 2 into a pan. Spread the batter into a small coin-sized pancakes.
- Cover with a lid and steam-fry over low to medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Turn over and steam-fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the lid and drizzle sesame oil around the edges of the pan. Fry until golden brown and crispy.
- If using large sakura shrimps, roughly chop. For small shrimp, use as-is.