Chilled Soba Lunch – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chilled Soba Lunch using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chilled Soba Lunch
- It’s 2 of bundles Soba noodles.
- Prepare 1 of Soba mentsuyu.
- You need 3 of cm Green onion (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 of Wasabi.
- Prepare 1 of Shrimp & Vegetable Tempura Fritters.
- Prepare 1 of Squid Tentacle Tempura.
- It’s 1 of Onion & Sakura Shrimp Tempura.
Chilled Soba Lunch Step By Step
- Boil water and cook the soba. Adjust the heat so that the water doesn't boil over.
- Once the noodles are boiled, drain in a colander and place in the bowl of water that has been prepared ahead of time. Rinse with the water while removing the slipperiness from the noodles.
- Lastly, soak in ice water, then drain.
- Arrange on a plate and garnish with chopped green onions, wasabi, and shredded nori seaweed. Dilute the mentsuyu to your preference and serve.
- Chilled Soba with Tempura Crumbs. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143438-easy-chilled-tanuki-soba-noodles
- Pickled Tuna over Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143319-marinated-tuna-rice-bowl
- Kamatama Udon. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146062-basic-kamatama-udon
- Mulukhiya & Natto Soumen. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143443-mulukhiya-natto-somen-to-beat-the-summer-heat