Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes
- Prepare 1 bundle of vermicelli.
- It’s 8 of chicken meatball.
- It’s 10 of large napa cabbage leaves.
- Prepare 1 handful of dried wood ear mushroom.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 8 oz of fried firm tofu.
- It’s 16 oz of homemade chicken and seafood stock.
- It’s 2 Tsp of lacto-fermented veggie.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of fish sacue.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of toasted sesame oil.
Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes Instructions
- Soak dried wood ear mushroom one day ahead. Soak rice vermicelli in warm water until soften for about 5 min.
- While waiting for vermicelli to be ready, sautee carrots, wood ear mushroom, fermented veggies and napa cabbages in olive oil. Set Instant pot Max on Sautee function for 10 minutes. Keep stir fry until all veggies are withered.
- Pour in 16 oz homemade stock and 32 oz water. Add fried tofu, vermicelli, pre-cooked chickenballs. Cancel santee function, and switch to pressure cook, select low pressure and time for 1 min and choose quick release.
- Once pressure is release, remove the lid and adjust the seasoning with fish sauce. Drizzling some toasted sesame oil when serving.