Calcium-Rich Tamagoyaki (Rolled Omelette) – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Calcium-Rich Tamagoyaki (Rolled Omelette) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Calcium-Rich Tamagoyaki (Rolled Omelette)
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 cm of Green onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sakura shrimp (tiny dried shrimp).
- You need 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 of sheet Nori seaweed.
Calcium-Rich Tamagoyaki (Rolled Omelette) Instructions
- Break the egg into a boil, and add finely chopped green onion, ripped up sliced cheese, and the sakura shrimp.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and add the egg mixture. When it's soft set roll and fold in from the edge in quarters, then flip over.
- When the egg is cooked, take it out of the pan and neaten up the shape with the help of a paper towel. Slice, wrap with nori seaweed and it's done!
- It should look like this.