Cajun grilled shrimp with loaded veggie Alfredo noodles – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Cajun grilled shrimp with loaded veggie Alfredo noodles using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun grilled shrimp with loaded veggie Alfredo noodles
- Prepare 4 ounces of large shrimp.
- You need 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 ounce of onion chooped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 ounce of baby Bella mushroom.
- It’s 1 ounce of chopped baby spinach.
- You need 3 ounces of bell pepper any color.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 28 g of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of low fat cream cheese.
- You need 2 ounces of red lentil pasta.
Cajun grilled shrimp with loaded veggie Alfredo noodles Step By Step
- Start by melting butter in a stainless steel pan
- Add onion, garlic, and mushroom
- Add 1 cup of chicken stock to deglaze the pan
- Add in cream cheese and incorporate well
- Stir in Parmesan cheese
- Add in noodles, spinach, and bell pepper. Reduce liquid and then remove from heat to thicken
- While your pasta is setting. Coat raw shrimp in Cajun seasoning
- Grill on surface of choosing and serve over pasta. Top with a lilt tale extra cheese and parsley
- MFP information for pasta and shrimp