Low fat chilli king prawn stir fry – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Low fat chilli king prawn stir fry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low fat chilli king prawn stir fry
- It’s 250 grams of raw king prawns (thawed if previously frozen).
- It’s 1 of red and green peppers chopped.
- You need 10 of buttom mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of chopped red onion.
- You need 100 grams of soy beansprouts.
- You need 1 of small courgette chopped.
- You need 1 dash of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare dash of soya sauce.
Low fat chilli king prawn stir fry Step By Step
- Chop and prepare all the vegetables ready to go on the wok.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan or wok.
- Stir fry king prawns in the wok until they just change colour. Then add chopped vegetables and cook so that they stay crisp and crunchy.
- Stir the sweet chilli sauce in and add a dash of soya sauce at the last minute.