Garlic Butter Shrimp – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Garlic Butter Shrimp using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Shrimp
- It’s 1 of kilo shrimps.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3-4 of calamansi or 1 pc lemon.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Maggie magic sarap.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes (optional).
- You need of Ketchup & hot sauce (optional).
Garlic Butter Shrimp Step By Step
- Marinate shrimp in calamansi, salt, pepper and Maggie Magic Sarap
- Put in butter in pan until it melts. The fry the garlic.
- Put in the shrimp. One side first. Then flip the other side until orange.
- Put in a little of the marinade, you can add ketchup or hot sauce.
- Season with sugar, salt & pepper.