Garlic Shrimp and Grits – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Garlic Shrimp and Grits using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp and Grits
- It’s 3/4 cup of uncooked grits.
- It’s 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of bacon drippings.
- You need 2 clove of garlic,minced.
- You need 2 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon,juiced.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of ole bay seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of philadelphia cooking creme savory garlic.
Garlic Shrimp and Grits Step By Step
- Cook Grits according to package directions( use half and half and a little chicken both instead up water)and Philadelphia savory garlic.Keep warm over low heat.
- Season shrimp with ole bay seasoning and cayenne. Heat butter and Bacon dripping in a large skilled over medium high heat, saute garlic and stir in shrimp and lemon juice cook until shrimp is done.
- spread warm Grits on a serving platter and pour shrimp mixture on top.