The Bomb Baked Garlic Shrimp – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook The Bomb Baked Garlic Shrimp using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Bomb Baked Garlic Shrimp
- Prepare 2 lb of extra large shrimp peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 of large garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 4 tbsp of unsalted butter softened.
- You need pinch of fresh parsley optional.
- You need 1 of lemon wedges optional.
The Bomb Baked Garlic Shrimp Step By Step
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit
- Place shrimp on a baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Roast 6-8 minutes or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Immediately add butter directly on baking sheet and stir until melted. Transfer shrimp and butter sauce to a serving dish. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
- Serve with pasta or a nice baguette, enjoy!