Shrimp Fried Rice – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Fried Rice
- You need 1 lb of shrimp.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped scallions.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of soy sauce.
Shrimp Fried Rice Instructions
- In a saucepan bring water to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Set aside and allow rice to cool.
- Heat a large skillet or wok for 2 minutes. When the skillet or wok is hot, pour in vegetable oil, bean sprouts and onions. Mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
- Mix in cooled rice and shrimp and cook for another 3 minutes. Stirring constantly.
- Mix in green onions, salt, pepper, and soy sauce. Cook for another 4 minutes, stirring continuously, until everything is blended evenly.
- you can use eggs and sesame oil if you like as well