Shrimp Lettuce Tacos – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp Lettuce Tacos using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Lettuce Tacos
- Prepare 1 lb. of Peeled Gumbo Shrimp.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Minced Garlic.
- You need 3 TBSP. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Parsley.
- You need 2 TBSP. of Ground Fresh Chili Paste.
- Prepare of Juice Of 1 Lemon.
- It’s Pinch of Of Sea Salt.
- It’s Pinch of Of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Corn (Topping).
- You need of Mozzarella Cheese (Topping).
- It’s of Romaine Lettuce (For Serving).
Shrimp Lettuce Tacos Instructions
- In a large bowl, stir together shrimp, parsley, lemon juice, chili paste, garlic, and 2 tablespoons oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss until combined, then let marinate in the fridge 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat remaining tablespoon oil. Add shrimp and marinade cook until pink, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Assemble wraps: Add shrimp to lettuce, drizzle with sour cream, and garnish with corn and mozzarella!