Shrimp Paste Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Cencaluk) – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp Paste Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Cencaluk) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Paste Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Cencaluk)
- You need 1 cup of rice (cooked).
- You need 3 of shallots.
- You need 1 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of shrimp paste (cencaluk).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Few anchovies.
- Prepare of Quarter carrot.
Shrimp Paste Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Cencaluk) Instructions
- Fry anchovies until crisped. Put aside
- Minced shallots and garlic. Saute shallots and garlic for a while. Once the aroma comes out, put the shrimp paste and fish sauce. Stir for a while.
- Diced the carrot and put into the wok. Crack the egg and stir vigorously with high heat. Once the egg looks like to set, put the rice in. Mixed all until incorporated. If you like a bit of hot, you can put 1 or 2 small chilli while mixing the rice
- Taste the fried rice. Put in the fried anchovies. Put the heat away. Done