Spicy grilled shrimp – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Spicy grilled shrimp using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy grilled shrimp
- You need 1 of large clove garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coarse salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 pounds of large shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 8 of wedges lemon, for garnish.
Spicy grilled shrimp Step By Step
- Preheat grill for medium heat
- In a small bowl, crush the garlic with the salt. Mix in cayenne pepper and paprika, and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice to from a paste. In a large bowl, toss shrimp with garlic paste until evenly coated.
- Lightly oil grill. Cool shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque. Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with lemon wedges, and serve