Spicy Shrimp Burritos – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Spicy Shrimp Burritos using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Burritos
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Chipotle Chili Powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ginger.
- It’s 4 oz of Shrimp.
- You need of Burrito Add Ins.
- Prepare 1 Leaf of Romain Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 of Tortilla Shell.
- It’s 1/4 of Balsamic Vinegar.
Spicy Shrimp Burritos Step By Step
- Add everything from lemon juice down to shrimp to a skillet. Let it cook all the moisture away. Remove from heat and set aside.
- If you would like the balsamic as the dressing, put in skillet and boil down to a sticky consistency. This also makes the vinegar sweeter and less acidic. If you cook too long it can become tough and brittle to the point you are chewing it.
- Cut the garnishments and place on burrito!