BBQ Creole Shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook BBQ Creole Shrimp using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Creole Shrimp
- You need of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry thyme.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of BBQ Shrimp.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of raw deveined shrimp.
BBQ Creole Shrimp Instructions
- Combine ingredients for Creole seasoning (store in old spice shaker for convenience). You will have lots of extra seasoning left over
- Season raw shrimp with liberal dose of Creole seasoning and place in iron skillet
- Chop or press garlic and mix with shrimp
- Add butter to skillet and put on BBQ at med-high heat
- Once shrimp starts to sizzle (3-5 minutes), stir to mix melted butter. Stir every minute or so until cooked
- Once shrimp is cooked (solid white in the center; 7-10 minutes) remove from heat and stir in lemon juice