PRAWNS WITH BANANA SAMBAL (Udang Sambal Pisang) – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook PRAWNS WITH BANANA SAMBAL (Udang Sambal Pisang) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of PRAWNS WITH BANANA SAMBAL (Udang Sambal Pisang)
- Prepare 250 g of shrimp, back sliced open.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 bunch of cassava leaves, boiled and sliced.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of BANANA SAMBAL.
- You need 13 pcs of cayenne peppers.
- You need 6 pcs of red chilis, cut into rough pieces.
- Prepare 2 of medium tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 2 of bananas (young), peeled and grilled briefly.
- You need 4 of onions.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shrimp paste (if desired).
- It’s to taste of Salt and sugar.
- You need of Cooking oil/frying oil.
PRAWNS WITH BANANA SAMBAL (Udang Sambal Pisang) Step By Step
- Soak the shrimp in lemon juice and soy sauce for 1 hour. Fry shrimp until it changes color. Remove and set aside.
- Boil and slice the cassava leaves.
- Banana Sambal: mix chopped tomatoes, cayenne pepper, chilis, garlic and shrimp paste. Stir-fry briefly, then add the sugar and salt.
- Take the roasted banana and press a bit with the sauce. Serve with fried shrimp.