The easiest shrimp etouffee – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have The easiest shrimp etouffee using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The easiest shrimp etouffee
- It’s 1 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 dash of onion powder.
- It’s 1 dash of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of old bay (blackened seasoning) for seafood.
- You need 1 of louisiana eutoffee mix.
- You need 7 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 dash of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
The easiest shrimp etouffee Instructions
- peel, clean shrimp. season with blakened season, coat with parsley, splash with onion powder, splash with galic powder and a dash of lemon pepper. then put in the refrigerator so it can stay cool.
- while shrimp sits. cut up one onion and a half of bell pepper
- saute onion and bell pepper in two tablespoons of butter, cover and let get soft. add desired seasons. I put a little tonys on it. then add shrimp and saute for about five minutes.
- then follow directions on the mix packet. add five table spoons of butter to shrimp onion and bell pepper. melt down. then add packet mix. cook for about 3 minutes continually stir. then add the 2 cups od watrr, as the package says, bring to a boil, then lower heat, and stirring occasionally cook cover for 15 minutes. and turn off your down.
- cook rice to serve with it. and whatever else you like. I do corn and garlic toast.