Sauteed Shrimp w/Corn and Mushroom – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Sauteed Shrimp w/Corn and Mushroom using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Shrimp w/Corn and Mushroom
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of babycorn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mushroom.
- You need 1 small of bellpepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili flakes.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1/4 kg of shrimp.
Sauteed Shrimp w/Corn and Mushroom Step By Step
- Peel shrimp and separate shrimp head .
- Crush head , boil in chicken stock .
- Reduce stock to 1/2 cup, strain and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine shrimp, chili flakes, turmeric powder, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a skillet, sauté garlic in olive oil and butter .Add mushroom , bell pepper and baby corn
- Add shrimp mixture. When cooked ,add stock , reduce sauce . Add salt and pepper to taste.