Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice
- You need 1 of wild rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar snap peas.
- Prepare 1 of peanut oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sesame seed oil.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 10 of cocktail shrimp.
- It’s 1 of fresh basil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red pepper, chopped.
Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice Instructions
- Cook rice according to package instructions. Make enough for about 3 servings.
- Chop and crush ginger into tiny pieces.
- When rice is about half way done, add snap peas and half of the ginger. Cook together until rice is done.
- While rice is cooking, coat bottom of a skillet with peanut oil. Add the sesame oil and crushed red pepper and heat over medium heat.
- Lay shrimp in the oil in an even layer. Add basil, remaining ginger, and chopped red pepper. Cook together until shrimp is done.
- Stir shrimp into rice mixture, serve, and devour.