Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles
- It’s 1 lb of Udon Noodles.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Sriracha.
- It’s 1 of Lime Juice.
- You need 3 tbsp. of Low-Sodium Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of Sesame or Canola Oil.
- It’s 1 lb. of Medium Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined.
- It’s 2 of Bell Peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Small Cucumber, Thinly Sliced.
Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles Step By Step
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Sriracha, lime juice, and soy sauce and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Cook shrimp until pink, about 3 minutes, then transfer to a plate. In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Cook peppers, cucumber, and green onions until tender, 5 to 6 minutes, then add shrimp, cooked noodles, and sauce and stir until coated.