Sambal okra – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Sambal okra using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sambal okra
- It’s of Main.
- You need 9 piece of okra (ladies' fingers), rinsed and cut diagonally into bite size.
- You need of Other.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 3 tsp of sambal prawn chilli.
Sambal okra Step By Step
- Rinsed and cut okra diagonally into bite size. Throw okra into pot of boiling water and parboil for 10 seconds and then drained.
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan using medium heat. Stir fry okra with sambal prawn chilli for about 2 to 3 minutes till the "goo" is gone.
- Ready to serve with rice or porridge.