Italian Shrimp – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Italian Shrimp using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Shrimp
- Prepare 2 lb of Shrimp deveined.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of large lemon.
- It’s 10 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 packages of Italian Dressing Seasoning.
Italian Shrimp Instructions
- Line cookie sheet with nonstick foil
- Devein & clean shrimp (it says not to peal them but I will next time)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Peel garlic & smash a bit with your butcher knife
- Put butter & garlic on cookie sheet and put in the oven just until the butter is melted.
- Now put the lemons into the butter & garlic and a range a layer.
- Add shrimp on top and spread out into single layer
- Sprinkle the dry Italian Dressing on top
- Now pop in the oven for about 15-18 mins
- Put into serving dish and serve hot.